Norton setup is easy – Whether you have bought the product key from a retail shop, or have a CD that you want to use. Are you want to install Norton security?
Here is a instant DIY manual on how to install Norton product:
- To setup the retail card, visit www.norton.com/setup.
- Log in or Register account as a New User
- Some things to check before Norton setup to make sure trouble-free installation:
- System Compatibility: Norton Security products work good with MS Windows, Mac OS X, Android and iOS platforms.
- Install the latest features of the Operating System
- Uninstall/Remove any conflicting software present on your PC
- Delete junk files from the tmp folders
- Have you valid subscription?
- Enter norton product key to set up your norton antivirus. Norton product key are generally 25-character long and it will be mention in your retail card.
- When you log in for the 1st time, you get a message that you want to install Norton Security on ‘this device’ or ‘another device’. To install the software choose the device, and download it.
- Run the download program and follow the given instructions on monitor.
- In case you have picked for Norton Security Deluxe (which is well for 5 devices) or Norton Security Premium (which is well for 10 devices), visit https://manage.norton.com/setup. Here, you can add more devices where you wish for install the product and then, follow the given instructions on monitor.