Norton 360 Installation – To better protect your PC, we have enhanced our security services:
- We took all thing you loved about Norton 360, and added better protection.
- We have improved performance and design to create Norton Security Premium.
- It is the best of Norton for your PCs, Macs, tablets and smartphones.
The Norton Security Premium computer protection suite by Symantec offers full protection of your PC from viruses, spyware and Trojans. It intercept remote access attacks and malicious downloads. It optimizes your PC’s performance. You can install the software in minutes after downloading the setup package or purchasing a CD.
- Close all programs before you begin the installation.
- Check the system requirements.
Step by step guide to install Norton 360/Norton Security Premium.
- Double-click the downloaded Norton 360 setup file (if purchased and downloaded from the Norton or Symantec website) or insert the purchased installation CD into your computer. Click “Install Norton 360/Norton Security Premium” when prompted.
- Follow the step-by-step prompts of the installation wizard to install Norton 360. Click “Activate Now” when prompted after the installation is complete. Enter your product key (this is emailed to you by Symantec after you buy the download, and displayed on the packaging if you buy the CD). Click “Next.”
- Enter your email address on the next screen. Either type in the password when prompted (if you already have an existing Norton account) or fill in required information in the “Create a Norton Account” section.
- Click “Next” and then “Done” on the next screen.
How to get started Norton Setup at norton.com/setup.
*Note: Symantec, the Symantec Logo, the Checkmark Logo, Norton, Norton by Symantec, LifeLock, its products' image, and the Lockman Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Symantec Corporation or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Mac, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc. Android is tradmark of Google. Microsoft and the Windows logo are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.